The Coastal Cities at Risk: Investing in Climate and Disaster Resilience (CCARPH) project is a transdisciplinary action research project of the Ateneo de Manila University and the Manila Observatory funded by the International Development Research Centre and done in partnership with the National Resilience Council.
CCARPH is looking for postgraduate students who are interested in working with both Social and Physical Scientists for transdisciplinary action research with a focus on Disaster Risk Management and Resilience.
The tasks are as follows:
1. Assist in data collection, data analyses/interpretation, and writing research reports;
2. Help facilitate meetings with the research team in Work Package 1.2 and resolve issues in a timely manner;
3. Assist in preparing results and co-authoring of papers for presentation and publication, and disseminate information via seminars, lectures, etc.;
4. Assist the research team of Work Package 1.2 in coordinating with other research institutions and/or educational institutions;
5. Assisting in conducting literatures and writing it up.
Those who are interested may send their CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please address your cover letter to Dr. Emma Porio, Project Lead, CCARPH.